I have decided that today is a good day to be a good day. So here are some good newses from my day:
- I woke up. Which is good news, because that means I’m still alive and get to choose in what state of mind I decide to spend my day.
- My nearly 12-year-old car got through inspection, yay! It’s good to go for another year.
- The air had a distinct smell of Spring to it, which put me in an excellent mood.
- I got a parking spot close to the office (which according to my health coach is bad, since I don’t get more exercise that way, but for me that’s good, hehehe).
- There were leftover sandwiches from a meeting last night, which meant free breakfast and lunch for me, whee!
- I learned that Bernie Sanders won in 2 of the 3 states that had primaries yesterday, go Bernie! (this is good news for me, you are free to support whomever you like, except Trump, if you support Trump, we may have a problem)
- I had a lot of laughs with colleagues and we solved riddles together (very productive way of spending office time).
- I got caught up with work till the beginning of this month (so I’m not eons behind anymore, only centuries now, whoohoo).
- I managed to tidy my desk, which created some needed breathing space.
- I had a wonderful chat with my mom over the phone and then with my brother and everyone is healthy and safe.
- One of my sweet friends posted sweet comments on my blogs, cheering up my day, thanks Carol!
- A new episode of my favorite shows came out today.
- Technically this one isn’t one for today, but the prospect of it is, so I’m adding it: I get to sleep in tomorrow!
Feel free to share your good newses of the day and let’s fill the world with positive information!