Five places to visit
List five places you’d like to visit.
The only difficulty here is picking just five, do continents count as places?
- Europe: while I have visited several places and countries in my “home continent”, there’s still plenty more to see, like Loch Ness, the Fringe Festival in Edinburgh, going to Portugal with my Portuguese friend, Schloss Neuschwanstein and the Blarney Castle, Santorini and Athens in Greece, several cities I still have to trip to and write a letter to Juliette in Verona.
- North America: I’d like to have visited all 50 states at some point and most of the national parks, visiting friends both on the East Coast, West Coast and some in the middle too, see a Red Sox game in Boston, go to mermaid school in Montreal and see the Niagara Falls, and of course, go to New Orleans, home of my favorite tv-show.
- South America: go on the inca trail and visit Machu Picchu, visit the Easter Island and the rainforest in Brazil and see what all the fuss is about in Rio de Janeiro, see what Evita was singing about in Argentina, and perhaps visit a tibetan temple in Tibet.
- Australia: visit the Opera House in Sydney, go to a comedy festival in Melbourne, swim at the Great Barrier Reef, discover the beauty of New Zealand and visit Hobbiton and Bay of Islands and stay in an ocean hut in Bora Bora.
- Azia: go admire the architectural miracles of Dubai, visit the Khajuraho temples in India and admire the pink fiends in Hokkaido, Japan and I hear Thailand is pretty too.
There, 5 places I’d like to visit. Honorable mentions would be Jamaica, South-Africa, hot springs in Iceland and Santa and the northern lights on the North Pole. I guess I have to start packing my bags and get going, if I want to get all these places done!
Leave a Reply