List 10 songs that you’re loving right now.
- If I Needed You – originally by Townes Van Zandt, but I prefer the version on the Broken Circle Breakdown Soundtrack
- Like I’m Gonna Lose You – by Meghan Trainor (with John Legend), although “All about that bass” is a frequent recurrence on my playlist too, when I’m in a shaking mood
- The Lonely – by Christina Perri, with Jar of Hearts being a close second
- Let’s Marvin Gay and Get It On – Charlie Puth and Meghan Trainor
- Try – Pink, or pretty much any other Pink song
- Love You Till the End – The Pogues, not just a current favorite but also an all time favorite
- In the Arms of an Angel – Sarah McLachlan (my favorite version is in duet with Josh Groban)
- Speaking of Josh Groban: Let Me Fall
- Not Perfect – Tim Minchin
- Du far göra som du vill – I don’t know who the original artist is, but I’m loving Erik Linder’s version
I have several playlists depending on the mood or state of mind I’m in, so while the above listing is an accurate reflection of my current disposition, the list probably would look a lot different in another week. I also have favorites in other languages (nr. 10 is Swedish, for those wondering) and really like Adele too, but I didn’t want to go too cliché, hehehe.